Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm tired of being sick and tired!

Well I think tonight was the absolute last straw for those folks who belong to the family of the man that I decided to procreate with. Well that goose decided to have me procreate with. I love the heck out of my daughter however I could care less for her father. Unbeknowst to her I could care less for her father and if there was the chance that I could have had her here in like a few more years when I was a little better prepared for her I would have screwed him just one more time to get her. I would have just like postponed her for a little bit. I think my good nerves would have been a little more mature to deal with the crap that kidd and his family (read his momma) are full of. Who the hell in this day in age is still a deadbeat ass daddy? I mean and whose momma doesn't calls themselves MOMMA when they let you continue to be said deadbeat. There's a lotta stuff that as a momma I can tell you I will keep my nose out of but at some point I am gonna be for real putting my foot down and ducking your responsibility will have you eating sunday dinner at some other table as a grown up. I'm not saying I'm gonna be another E.DUB telling you what I think and stuffing it down your throat on ridiculous stuff but I'm just like this think about what you are doing if you wanna screw up your life be my guest but someone else's oh hell no you better COWBOY THE HELL UP!

No comments: